Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Promotional retail is not calculated correctly in Multi Record Block (MRB) for a second promotion when a promotion overlap exists.
Steps to Reproduce - an example:
1. Log in to RPM.
2. Create a simple promotion for item/loc.
3. Start date as vdate+1, end date as vdate+10, Change type as percent off =20%.
4. Check the promotional retail in the Multi-Record Block (MRB). If the original selling retail is $100, promotional retail becomes $80
5. Approve the promotion.
6. Create second promotion for the same item/loc/date combination.
7. Specify the change type as Amount off=$20.
8. Click Apply button.
9. Click “Add Column Detail” button.
10. Notice that the promotional retail in the MRB shows $80 (100-20) instead of $60 (80-20).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms