Cumulative Markon Percent Is Calculated As '0' When Returning Merchandise At A Non-ranged Location
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cumulative markon percent is calculated as zero when returning merchandise at a non-ranged location.
Steps to Re-Create:
1. Set the bud int to 40% for a department that is on the retail method of accounting (PROFIT_CALC_TYPE=2) and is not a consignment department.
2. Set the MIN_CUM_MARKON_PCT to 0.0001 and MAX_CUM_MARKON_PCT to 100.
3. Create a new subclass for the above department.
4. Create an approved item under this subclass.
5. Run salins to create seed row(s) on the stock ledger tables for this new subclass (WEEK_DATA, MONTH_DATA).
6. Create a posupld file for the above item with a return of 1 unit (i.e. customer returning merchandise to a store that doesn’t carry the merchandise).
7. Run posupld and note that a negative 01 is generated for the 1 unit.
8. Run salstage to get the data into IF_TRAN_DATA.
9. Run saldly to get the data into DAILY_DATA.
10. Run prepost pre for salweek.
11. Run salweek: Note that the cum markon percentage is calculated as zero even though zero is < 0.0001. The cum markon percentage should have used the budgeted intake percentage of 40.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms