EDIDLORD Batch Does Not Populate Dimensions And Weight In TSHIP Record For Import PO's
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
EDIDLORD batch does not populate Dimensions and Weight in TSHIP record for Import Purchase Orders (PO's).
Steps to Re-create:
1. Create a new Item and setup a supplier for the item.
2. In the Item-Supplier-Origin Country screen (ITEMSUPPCTRY) setup two countries for the supplier example USA and Canada.
3. For Country USA set up the case weight to be 2000.
4. For Canada set up the case weight to be 400.
5. Approve the item.
6. Create two PO's for the item and make sure both are set as EDI PO's (Check EDI_PO_IND in table ORDHEAD to be sure ).
7. For the 1st PO make the country of origin as USA.
8. For the 2nd PO make the country of origin as Canada.
9. Approve both PO's.
10. Run EDIDLORD batch to generate the flat file and notice that both PO records have a value of 2000 for the "Case weight " field in the TSHIP section.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms