Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Inconsistent name in the Label on ItemChildrenDiff form for Standard Unit Retail.
Steps To Re-Create:
1. Create new or Edit an existing Parent Item with differentiators.
2. Notice the Label for Standard Unit Retail in the Item Master screen.
3. Create Children if not there already, by selecting Diffs.
4. Click on List Children to go to Item Children Diff Screen.
5. Notice the labels here "Unit Retail" showing the Standard Unit Retail value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms