After Adjusting Container Quantities in RWMS, RECEIPTMOD Message Sent to RMS Generates the Error: "Invalid Carton, Does Not Exist in System"
(Doc ID 1582625.1)
Last updated on JUNE 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Warehouse Management (RWMS) 13.2.4, when trying to do a receipt unit adjustment from the Container Checking screen, the RECEIPTMOD message sent to Retail Marchandising System (RMS) is generating the following error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In RMS, create a wholesale return to WH for multiple items. This will create an Advance Shipment Notice (ASN) in RWMS.
2. Create an appointment with type ASN and print the labels.
3. Receive the pallet and break it down as it is a multiple items container.
4. Leave one item in the multiple items container and break all others.
5. Close the appointment.
6. Go to the container checking screen and select one of the containers that were created from the container breakdown.
7. Change the UNIT QTY for the container (say, from 5 to 3).
8. The RECEIPTMOD message sent to RMS produces the following error: RMSSUB_RECEIVING.CONSUME(?,?,?,?,?,?)}: [E] Invalid carton, does not exist in system (unwanded): 000000000000000201.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document