Transactions Sent to QueueException Folder if Register Open From Back Office and Record not in the Workstation History Table
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.2 and later
Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to persist sale transactions that are performed on a register which has been opened from Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO), the following error occurs and the transactions are put into the QueueException folder.
Steps to Reproduce:
a. Install a new POS client 128
b. Record in the AS_WS table for this registerID had a value of null in the TS_TM_SRT column.
- Open store for new business day in ORBO.
- Open register A.
- Delete the record from the LE_HST_WS table for register A. (This is being done to simulate the situation in a production environment where this record is not being inserted for register open for new business date intermittently)
- Open Till from ORPOS and insert the Till into Cash Drawer.
- Complete a sale transaction.
- Notice that the receipt is printed and the transaction is not persisted to the store database.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms