Pipeline Is Choosing The Rate Plan Randomly
(Doc ID 1583185.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Pipeline Manager
ISSUE: Pipeline is choosing the rate plan randomly irrespective of account level ERAs and product priority.
ACTUAL BEHAVIOR: Choosing the rateplan randomly, irrespective of priority
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR: All the CDRs should be rated with system product.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a system product with priority 10
2. Create another base rate plan product with priority 0
3. Create an account level ERA profile, profile value refers to the system product
4. Create an account with the above ERA profile
5. Purchase two services with above usage product
6. Pass a cdr for service 1, cdr rated with ERA rate plan, which is expected
7. Pass a cdr for service 2, cdr rated with base rate plan rather than system product
In some case have seen where CDRs of same service within same bill period rated randomly.
From the EDR dump, can see Filter_set is able to identify the system product and associating it under list of purchased_products but during rating pipeline is choosing low priority product.
Revenue Leakage as pipeline is choosing the rate plan randomly irrespective of account level ERAs and product priority
and customers are not receiving the discounts if the account level ERAs are not selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document