Issues with KeyBoard Delete Key in Equipment Inventory
(Doc ID 1583312.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users finding Keyboard commands does not work properly in MSS 6.2.1.b348
• For Equipment Specs – Spares are not deleted using the keyboard “Delete” functions.
• For Equipment Inventory – The wrong cards are deleted when using the Keyboard “Delete Functions”
1. Open any location in Equipment Inventory or Spare Equipment screen
2. Select one of the test racks and hit the Del key from keyboard
- message box indicates wrong equipment will be deleted
- selected equipment (and/or slot) disappears from the screen
- if you select NO - MSS does not refreshes the screen and equipment is missing - needs refresh to return
- if you select YES - MSS deletes the wrong equipment.
This can cause confusion - Users are unable to reliably use the keyboard functions in MSS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document