Pin_collection Failure For Accounts With Sharing Groups
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2013
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Collections process fails with an error.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an account
2. Bill account for several bill cycles
3. Set pin virtual time at 30/4/2013 and run pin_collections. Collections actions are successfully executed
4. Set pin virtual time at 1/5/2013 and run pin_collections. Error occurs.
5. Run "pin_bill_accts -discount" and run pin_collections, collections actions are successfully executed
pin_collection, pin_deferred_accts and reversal of payments all fail with the following error
Issue occurs for the following case:
1. for accounts with sharing groups
2. action is performed before running pin_bill_accts
Parameters set: bill cycle as 1st of the month, billing delay of 1 day and business parameters "billing_flow_discount" and "billing_flow_sponsorship" set to 2
pin_collection, pin_deferred_accts and reversal of payments should not fail
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms