The Calendar Display Color Is Changed To Be That Of Your Subscribed Calendar
(Doc ID 1583697.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After subscribing to a calendar, the user's own calendar color is changed to the subscribed calendar color.
Steps used to see this issue:
1. Login to Convergence as user_1.
2. Create 2-3 calendars (cal_1, cal_2, cal_3) and share them with some other user, for example, user_2.
3. Login as user_2 and subscribe to cal_1.
4. Check the color of the subscribed calendar cal_1.
5. Right click the user's own calendar in the navigator to bring up the properties dialog.
Notice: The calendar color is changed to the subscribed calendar color in step 3.
6. Now, if user_2 subscribes to cal_2, the properties dialog shows that the user's own calendar color will be changed to the subscribed calendar cal_2.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document