Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After subscribing to a calendar, the user's own calendar color is changed to the subscribed calendar color.
Steps used to see this issue:
1. Login to Convergence as user1.
2. Create 2-3 calendars (cal1, cal2, cal3) and share them with some other user, for example, user2.
3. Login as user2 and subscribe to cal1.
4. Check the color of the subscribed calendar cal1.
5. Right click the user's own calendar in the navigator to bring up the properties dialog.
Notice: The calendar color is changed to the subscribed calendar color in step 3.
6. Now, if user2 subscribes to cal2, the properties dialog shows that the user's own calendar color will be changed to the subscribed calendar cal2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms