Batch SCCEXT Fails with "ORA-01407: Cannot Update to NULL" Error When Applying Changes Uploaded Via EDIUPCAT Batch
(Doc ID 1583737.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.4, when attempting to run SCCEXT for a cost change at item-supplier level created by EDIUPCAT upload, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an item with one supplier and two countries of origin. Attach a store and warehouse location to it.
- Create an EDIUPCAT file for the item-supplier level with effective date as vdate+1.
- Run the EDIUPCAT batch to upload the file. Note the entries in EDI_COST_CHG table after upload.
- Go to New EDI Cost Change screen and accept the cost change. Note that the cost change gets created in COST_SUSP_SUP_HEAD and COST_SUSP_SUP_DETAIL in worksheet status.
- Go to Cost Change screen and approve the cost change.
- Run SCCEXT batch to process this cost change. Notice the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document