SHIPSKU.QTY_MATCHED Not Updated When Cost Discrepancy Was Resolved After Resolving Quantity Discrepancy
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Invoice Matching 13.2.4, SHIPSKU.QTY_MATCHED is not updated when cost discrepancy was resolved after resolving quantity discrepancy.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an order in Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
2. Ship and receive the order.
3. Create a one item invoice in ReIM with quantity and cost discrepancies.
4. Match the invoice and resolve only the quantity discrepancy.
5. Come out of the page and go to Tolerance Maintenance screen.
6. Set the tolerance for cost discrepancy.
7. Go to Summary Match.
8. Try to resolve the cost discrepancy by using online match. Note that SHIPSKU.QTY_MATCHED is not updated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms