Authentication Error For Insight when accessing via Argus Safety menu
(Doc ID 1583968.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Argus Insight - Version 7.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Reviewed for currency: 19-Feb-2015 ***
The user is unable to navigate from Argus Safety to Insight using the Insight menu button in Safety screen.
The below error is displayed:
"There was a problem loging into Argus Insight due to multi-byte characters in username. Please contact your administrator."
- Login to Argus safety (eg., admin)
- Select the [Argus Insight] button in the menu
- This issue is currently simulated for all users. Including the factory default Admin user.
- There are no characters other than English alphabets used for the user id as well as user name.
- The user able to login to Argus Insight using the Insight URL.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document