Last updated on MAY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running batches on Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.2.5.
When attempting to run newitemlocbatch (NIL), the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps
- Modify the THREAD_LUW_COUNT for NewItemLocBatch to a lower value, say 2.
- Create an item with locations ranged as part of a primary zone group.
- Create a couple of price events on that item.
- Repeat the above two steps for a couple of more items.
- Range the items to one more location which is part of the primary zone group.
- Run the NIL batch and notice that it fails with the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms