NewItemLocBatch Errors with ORA-00001 on RPM_NEW_ITEM_LOC_SQL.SEED_FUTURE_RETAIL If Ranging To Mutiple Location From PrimaryZone
(Doc ID 1583983.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run newitemlocbatch (NIL), the following error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps
- Modify the THREAD_LUW_COUNT for NewItemLocBatch to a lower value, say 2.
- Create an item with locations ranged as part of a primary zone group.
- Create a couple of price events on that item.
- Repeat the above two steps for a couple of more items.
- Range the items to one more location which is part of the primary zone group.
- Run the NIL batch and notice that it fails with the above error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document