COULD NOT DELETE SP WHEN THERE IS NO EXISTING PENDING SYNC REQUEST
Last updated on JULY 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 2.3.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Problem on SP deletion.
Could not delete SP when there is no existing Pending Sync Request.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Load an instance of one of the following MOs with an audit algorithm that creates a sync request:
Account, Item, Meter, Meter Configuration, Meter Read, Person, Premise, Premise, SA (Service Agreement),
SP/Item, History, SP/Meter History, Service Point.
2. Make sure that no Pending sync request exists for this object.
3. Delete the object.
4. Notice that a “<Entity Id>…not found” error is displayed.
Multiple Sync Request Pre-Processing algorithms:
1. Create 2 sync request pre-processing algorithms for the same algorithm type (algorithm 1 and 2) with different
corresponding type mnemonic soft parameters (type 1 and type 2, respectively).
2. Plug-in both pre-processing algorithms to a sync request BO. Algorithm 1 first, followed by algorithm 2.
3. Create an instance of the sync request BO for an entity with type = type 1.
4. Open the sync request created, notice that Sync Required element is set to F1NQ (Synchronization not required).
5. Transition the sync request. Notice that the sync is discarded with Discard Reason = Synchronization not required for <entity> Type.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms