Supplier Field ST In Brazilian Localized Is Mandatory But It Should Not Be
(Doc ID 1584277.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The field Substitution Tributary (ST) is mandatory in the supplier data, but it should not be.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Navigate to Control → Supplier → Maintenance →Edit for a supplier without Tributary Substitution.
- Open the fiscal attributes form by clicking on Options → Fiscal Attributes.
- Observe that the taxpayer type is 'Corporate taxpayer'.
- Open the Tributary Substitution form by clicking on Options → Tributary Substitution.
- Observe that no records are present.
- Click on Cancel to come out to main form supvwedt. Edit the name of the name.
- Click on OK. Observe the error “Please enter Tributary Substitution.”
- Perform the same for store and warehouse entities.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document