How To Prevent Opening Tasks In The Anonymous Agenda Return Failed (60)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 2.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When checking on my own anonymous calendar URL to see how my task view would look like,
the following error is shown: "The request to the server has failed. (60)".
The following steps were taken :
- Log in to Convergence
- Go to the calendar view
- Click on the gear icon, go to 'Share Calendar' and ensure 'Anyone' has 'Read' permission
- Create some events and some tasks in this calendar
- Pick up the Calendar URL by clicking the gear icon and selecting 'Calendar Properties'
Eg. http://<Convergence host>/iwc/svc/calendar/anon/view?calid=/home/<test user>/calendar/&tzid=Europe/Paris
- Open a new browser window or tab
- Go to the Calendar URL and select 'Tasks'
Am I doing something wrong ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms