Last updated on OCTOBER 22, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS) 13.2.4, on the Item Expense Maintenance form, enter a component rate and recalculate the item expenses. Observe that the estimated value is incorrectly calculated.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a Regular item.
- Enter the supplier and item supplier country details.
- Click on 'ELC Expenses' link on Item Supplier form.
- Enter a discharge port.
- In the Expenses section, enter any component type and enter a corresponding component rate.
- Enter the per count as 1 and per count UOM as 'CS'.
- Click the Recalculate button.
- Observe that the estimated value is incorrectly calculated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms