Price Change Is in Executed State But There Is No Entry in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL Table
(Doc ID 1584873.1)
Last updated on APRIL 16, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 13.1.7, a Price Change is in 'Executed' state, but there is no entry in the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to RPM.
2. Select a Dept. Create a Transaction Level item and a Parent Diff item in it with four children.
3. Range the item(s) in the above Dept to L1 and L2.
4. Create a new calendar.
5. Create a Maintain Margin Strategy at Dept / Zone level.
6. Create a cost change for the parent item and tran item created above.
7. Run the cost calc batches.
8. Run the merchExtractKickOffBatch.sh batch.
a. Verify that the worksheet is generated successfully.
9. Navigate to the Worksheets / Worksheet Details and do a take at parent item level. Approve the Worksheet.
a. Verify that the price change is created.
b. Notice that the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL table does not reflect the price change created above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document