Creating or Editing ReIM Document in Croatian Language Environment Is Not Possible
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.2.5, when attempting to edit or create a new invoice when using Croatian language for the system, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set User Language to HR in IM_USER_AUTHORIZATION.
2. Document Maintenance --> Document search
3. NEW --> Merchandise Invoice
4. Populate all necessary fields in header of invoice
5. Click on details
6. Add or edit existing invoice details
7. Click OK. Error appears.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms