History Is Not Copied Over When New Product Launched where history is before Last Ongoing date
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Real-Time Sales and Operations Planning - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer is on 7314
Customer mentions that they have create a new Item using Create similar product with the option of Copy Source Data as yes
This creates the new item and copies the source data.
The subsequent collections does not copy the history from source to target despite running collections prior to the launch date
They have the following settings
Copy Source Data as yes
1) Run EBS full download for one LOB 1 in week1.
2) last ongoing gets updated to sysdate
3) Run EBS full download for LOB-1 in week2
4) Last ongoing gets updated to sysdate of week2
5) Run EBS ful download for LOB-2 for week1
6) history data is not copied to target as Last ongoing was already updated to date falling in week-2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms