Undo Status Incorrectly Set to 'Successful' While Undo is Still Processing Records
(Doc ID 1585096.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management - Version 5.2 to 5.6 [Release 5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Profitability Management (PFT) 5.x, when you run "Undo" for an Allocation that has updated millions of records on an instrument table, the Batch shows a status of "Successful" when records are still being processed by the Undo engine. You execute undo from the Allocation History screen and then navigate to the Batch Monitor screen. When the batch is listed as Successful, you run a query and can see that all records still have not been undone. The Batch status should not be listed as complete until all rows are undone.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Profitability Management
- Run an allocation that updates millions of records
- Go to the Allocation History screen, select the Allocation and click the Undo button
- Go to Operations > Batch Monitor and find the Undo batch
- Monitor the batch until it shows successful completion
- Query the data being undone and see the change required for undo is not complete
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document