Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.2 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to configure a Combined Total as a combination of other Combined Totals (For e.g. Net receipts total which is the sum of Net Sales, PaidIn and Paidout total), the Final Combined Total Value is calculated as zero.
Steps to recreate:
1. Create one Total for Sales and one for Discount.
2. Create a combined total that is Sales total minus Discount Total.
3. Create another total for e.g for PAIDIN.
4. Now create another combined total by adding PAIDIN to the Sales and Discount total.
5. After creating the Total either create a transaction so that these totals can be applied or check for existing transactions.
6. Go to Store Close/Audit form and query the store for the business day.
7. Go to Options->Miscellaneous Totals.
8. Notice here that the value for the combined total yields zero.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms