Change Status Event is Not Triggered When the Status Has AutoPromote Set
(Doc ID 1586674.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change Status Event configured for status CCB1 is not triggered when AutoPromote is set for CCB1
Change Status Event configured for status CCB1 to be triggered
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Java Client as admin user, and setup Default Change Orders_TestECO with below status:
Pending -> CCB1 (Review) -> CCB2 (Review) -> Released.
Set AutoPromote:Yes for status CCB1
- Setup Java Event PX that will update Change Order description (when change order change Status from Pending to CCB1 post)
- Setup PX to Default Change Orders_TestECO.CCB1 status, and this will add approver to status CCB1
- Log into Web Client as admin
- Create ECO, set workflow to Default Change Orders_TestECO
- Change status to CCB1. It will AutoPromote to CCB2
- Check History. Do not see User Defined Action recorded for the PX to add approver.
Also cannot see approver being added
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document