Change Status Event is Not Triggered When the Status Has AutoPromote Set
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change Status Event configured for status CCB1 is not triggered when AutoPromote is set for CCB1
Change Status Event configured for status CCB1 to be triggered
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Java Client as admin user, and setup Default Change Orders_TestECO with below status:
Pending -> CCB1 (Review) -> CCB2 (Review) -> Released.
Set AutoPromote:Yes for status CCB1
- Setup Java Event PX that will update Change Order description (when change order change Status from Pending to CCB1 post)
- Setup PX to Default Change Orders_TestECO.CCB1 status, and this will add approver to status CCB1
- Login to Web Client as admin
- Create ECO, set workflow to Default Change Orders_TestECO
- Change status to CCB1. It will AutoPromote to CCB2
- Check History. Do not see User Defined Action recorded for the PX to add approver.
Also cannot see approver being added
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms