Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading a BRM system from 6.5 to 7.5 PS5 version, it is seen that legacy products are not generating any cycle forward fees.
1) In an upgraded environment, take an existing legacy account (that existed in BRM 65) which has an existing deal (D1) prior to the upgrade.
2) Purchase an add on deal D2.
3) Bill the account via PCM_OP_BILL_MAKE_BILL through testnap.
1) The pre-upgrade deal D1 does not get rated i.e., no Cycle Fees (CF) is generated
2) The post-upgrade deal D2 does rate i.e., Cycle Fees is generated
There were no errors in the cm.pinlog file. From cm pinlog, see the output of op_subscription_cycle_forward. See that it has only one CF event from /purchased_product of post-upgrade :
The deal that is from pre-upgrade system should also be rated well and CF should be applied.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms