Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Fiscal Management (RFM) is not sending Tax Regime information to TaxRules. When validating the invoice, RFM is not sending Tax Regime information registered to destiny location.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Associate a Tax Regime for a location.
2. Create a purchase order (PO) to this location.
3. Access the Fiscal Documents (fiscal_header) form.
4. Create an inbound fiscal document for PO receiving.
5. Select Validate option.
6. Check rtil log for tag "RegTribDiferenciadoDestinatario".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms