RFM Is Not Sending Tax Regime Information to TaxRules
(Doc ID 1587631.1)
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Fiscal Management (RFM) is not sending Tax Regime information to TaxRules. When validating the invoice, RFM is not sending Tax Regime information registered to destiny location.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Associate a Tax Regime for a location.
2. Create a purchase order (PO) to this location.
3. Access the Fiscal Documents (fiscal_header) form.
4. Create an inbound fiscal document for PO receiving.
5. Select Validate option.
6. Check rtil log for tag "RegTribDiferenciadoDestinatario".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document