Endeca Tools and Framework Experience Manager Spotlight Editor Does Not Select Records If Record ID (Spec) Contains Special Characters
(Doc ID 1587962.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Guided Search / Oracle Commerce Experience Manager - Version 3.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"Selected Records" tab in Endeca Browser incorrectly shows the number of records selected
- Login to Tools and Framework
- In the Navigation Tree on the left hand side under the Content section, create new, or, open an existing Content Item Spotlight (For example default Experience Manager Template is called HorizontalRecordSpotlight)
- Under Spotlight Records click on Edit List. The Editor Windows will open
- Navigate to the Selected Recods (#) tab
- Check the check box next to the records where RECORD ID contains special characters. The special characters: / \ : . [ ] | * ? " < >
- The Selected Recods (#) count does not change when records with special characters in the RECORD ID are selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document