After Closing a Transfer in RMS, the In-transit Quantity Is Updating Warehouse SOH in RMS But Not Updating WMS Inventory
(Doc ID 1588285.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unreceived in-transit quantity is not updating the sending location (warehouse) in Retail Warehouse Management System (RWMS). This occurs when a warehouse to store transfer is fully shipped by the warehouse in RWMS and only partially received by the store in Store Inventory Management (SIM), and then the user closes the transfer in Retail Merchandising System (RMS). In RMS, the warehouse Stock on Hand (SOH) is updated with the unreceived in-transit quantity; however, this is not reflected in RWMS buckets. Why is this happening?
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a store order for quantity 10 in SIM.
2. Ship 8 qty in 3 containers from RWMS.
3. Receive 5 qty in SIM.
4. As a result of the above, 3 qty is 'In-transit', and 2 qty is in 'transfer expected and reserved'.
5. Close the transfer in RMS.
6. The In-transit qty is adding to the warehouse location in RMS, but the same message is not flowing to RWMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document