Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Create 2 price plans. Both quarterly but 1 ends after 3 cycles (used for commit customer) and the other one has not end date (this will be used during the purchase deal)
- Created an account using the first quarterly plan on 02/20/2015. Charges and cycle fee dates look good to this point.
- Move pvt to 3/20/2015 and execute MAKE_BILL.
- Move pvt to 3/23/2015 and call PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_PURCHASE_DEAL.
There is a customization in SPEC_CYCLE_FEE_INTERVAL opcode to assess the cycle fee now but set it charged_from_t to the end of the first product.
- Move pvt to 4/20/2015 and execute MAKE_BILL.
- End of first cycle product. Move pvt to 5/20/2015 and execute MAKE_BILL.
There is a customization to PRE_FOLD to cancel the product upon next bill run after it’s expiry. The first product has been cancelled now and the 2nd product is active.
- Move pvt to 6/20/2015 and execute MAKE_BILL.
- Move pvt to 7/20/2015 and execute MAKE_BILL.
- Move pvt to 8/18/2015 and execute set_prodinfo to set cycle_end_date to current pvt date. A cycle event is created and a credit of $0.65 is observed.
- Execute set_prodinfo to set cycle_end_t back to 0. No cycle event is being created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms