Promotion End Record Is Not Getting Updated in PRICE_HIST, ITEM_LOC, and RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC Tables
(Doc ID 1588360.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1 to 13.1.7 [Release 13.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The promotion end/reset record does not update the PRICE_HIST, ITEM_LOC, and RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC tables when a promotion is cancelled.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to RPM.
2. Create a simple promotion on item location level on VDATE.
3. Approve the promotion. The promotion is now in 'active' status. The ITEM_LOC table in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) displays the promo retail and selling promo retail.
4. Cancel the promotion. The promotion will be in 'cancel pending' status.
5. Run Price Event Execution (PEE) and PEE-RMS batches. The promotion will be in 'cancelled' status.
6. The end date of the promotion changes to VDATE.
Notice that PRICE_HIST, ITEM_LOC, and RPM_EVENT_ITEMLOC tables are not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document