When Alternate Foreign Currency Transaction is Performed, Till Summary Report Shows Incorrect Count Values for Cash "In" and "Out" Columns
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3.5 to 13.4.7 [Release 13.3 to 13.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), the Summary Report for Till shows the Cash In and Out counts incorrectly after performing a sale with alternate currency cash tender.
Steps to Reproduce:
Base Currency = USD
Foreign Currency (alternate) = CAD
1. Open a new till and perform two sale transactions tendered with cash.
2. Perform one return transaction tendered with cash.
3. Open F4 Administration >> F5 Manager >> F2 Reports >> F2 Summary.
4. Select "Till" from the Type dropdown and enter the till number used in Step 1.
5. On the POS Client command window, the below output is observed:
6. Perform a sale transaction tendered with foreign currency CAD.
7. Open F4 Administration >> F5 Manager >> F2 Reports >> F2 Summary.
8. Select "Till" from the Type dropdown and enter the till number used in Step 1.
9. On the POS Client command window, the below output is observed, which is incorrect:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms