Costed BOM Comparison Showing 0 Price For Supplier/Partner
(Doc ID 1588421.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Costed BOM Comparison Report not showing prices for some suppliers/partners
Report should be showing prices for suppliers/partners
NOTE: In the steps below the object numbers represent a fictitious sample (based upon made up data used). Any similarity to actual data is purely coincidental and not intended in any manner.
1. Create a Sourcing Project which has the following Assembly structure:
Top Assembly - P1 (Quote As Assembly)
|----> Sub Assembly - P11 (Quote As Assembly)
|------>Component - P111 (Quote As Component)
| ---- AML1 MFR
|------>Component - P112 (Quote As Component)
|---- AML 2 MFR1
|---- AML 3 MFR2
|---- AML 4 MFR3
2. Add Supplier as Partner in the Sourcing Project's Items tab.
3. Create an RFQ and get a response from the Supplier.
4. Do an Auto-Set As Best, then run the Costed BOM Comparison.
5. Do a Save As on an existing Sourcing Project, and add Partner (same partner added above) in the Items tab.
6. Go to the Analysis tab and do a price lookup from the Sourcing Project.
7. Do Auto-Set As Best, then run the Costed BOM Comparison.
8. Validate the results for the Partner Prices by selecting the values in the Partner/Supplier drop-down.
Report output shows the price details for one supplier and other supplier price details shows as 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document