Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Duplicate allochdrmod messages are being published from RMS without allocdtlmod messages.
Here is scenario:
-Allocation with multiple locations.
- Created a Price Change for all the locations for an item.
- Prior ran the RPM Batches
- Ran the RMS batch job DISTROPCPUB
- With the adapters down, the following was published to alloc_mfqueue table for a specific allocation
- 530 Header Records, and 530 Detail records, as there were 530 different locations for this price change.
- It seems (data to be provided as of yet including log files, and JMS Topic dump of messages), that the first Header record to be published to RIB may have taken all of the 530 detail messages and combined into one message. This is assumed being the remaining messages included only Header information (and routing information).
So there are many header messages still within Alloc_Mfqueue table with no detail rows. As these do get published, they also go through and build the routing information based upon the alloc_pub_info table. Being there was 530 records for this allcation, each header record published with no details, gets routed to all 530 locations.
- Additionally within rib.settings the max_details_to_publish value has 1000, so this would mean that up to 1000 details could be included with 1 header row.
The issue at hand is that the messages published to alloc_mfqueue by batch job DISTROPCPUB, include a header and detail for each.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms