Call Assembling - Partial CDRs Getting Assembled Based On The Last Partial Segment.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In batch rating, partial CDRs relating to different call event types (like domestic call event, international call event etc) get assembled considering the L segment only. The F and I segments are least considered for the assembling logic.
Following are the steps to replicate the scenario.
1) Consider a long duration call of 7250 seconds (F = 3600 sec, I = 3600 sec, L = 50 sec)
2) Rate the F partial segment as domestic call (Impact category say, DOMESTIC). No 'out file' is generated
3) Rate the I partial segment as domestic call (Impact category say, DOMESTIC). No 'out file' is generated
4) Rate the L partial segment as International call (Impact category, INTL). 'Out file' is generated.
5) The complete 7250 sec get assembled and rated as International call.
Please note that the F, I and L segments belongs to same service_alias (MSISDN) having the same CHAIN_REFERENCE and the time stamp is continuous (i.e, end timestamp of F segment equals the start time stamp of I segment and so on)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms