Duplicate Rows Inserted into DQ_RESULT_SUMM_MASTER for Data Quality Rule Results
(Doc ID 1590563.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 7.3.1 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
In Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) 7.3, when you run a Data Quality (DQ) Group that contains multiple Data Quality rules, duplicate rows are output to DQ_RESULT_SUMM_MASTER for a Data Quality Rule. The issue only appears to occur when a DQ Group has multiple DQ Rules and the rules use the same "Check Type". You expect to see only one row output to DQ_RESULT_SUMM_MASTER per Data Quality Rule.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Unified Metadata Manager
- Go to Data Integrator Framework
- Go to Data Quality Framework > Data Quality Rules
- Create more than one Data Quality rule that does a Referential Check
- Go to Data Quality Groups, create a group, and add the rules to the group
- Execute the Data Quality Group
Duplicate rows are output to DQ_RESULT_SUMM_MASTER for a Data Quality Rule.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document