Automatch Does Not Match When Both Qty and Cost Discrepancies Are Within Supplier Trait Tolerance
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
In Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 13.1.6, Automatch is not matching invoices when both the quantity and cost discrepancies are within the tolerances set for supplier trait.
Steps to Reproduce:
In Retail Merchandising System (RMS):
1. Define a Supplier Trait.
2. Assign Supplier + Supplier Site to new Supplier Trait.
3. Create Order for Supplier/Supplier Site.
4. Ship and receive the order in full.
1. Define Tolerance at Supplier Trait level for newly created Tolerance.
2. Click OK to get information message "The current supplier trait tolerance will be copied to all its suppliers. Do you want to continue?" Click OK.
3. NOTE: No additional rows are added at Supplier level tolerances.
4. Create an invoice for Supplier/Supplier Site with cost or quantity discrepancy within tolerance.
5. Navigate to Summary Matching screen.
6. Select group automatically created. Click on the order hyperlink.
7. Observe that Within Tolerance shows as Yes.
8. Run Automatch batch.
9. Check Summary Match again and observe that the status shows as Unmatched.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms