Supplier And Site Not Populating On Purchase Requisition With Manufacturing Partner
(Doc ID 1591486.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Advanced Supply Chain Planning & Oracle Subcontracting / Planned Order Release
On VCP 220.127.116.11
When attempting to release a planned component order
from a Manufacturing Partner organization
to the OEM organization,
find that the requisition created does not have a Supplier or Supplier Site populated even though the are properly displayed in the Planner's Workbench Supply/Demand form.
This causes an Internal Requisition to be created instead of a Purchase Requisition.
Expect that the Purchase Requisition created would have the Supplier and Supplier Site corresponding to OEM organization to allow the Autocreate to generate the PO from Manufacturing Partner to OEM to purchase the components used by Manufacturing Partner in its contract manufacturing duties.
Steps To Reproduce:
Customer states the issue can be reproduced at will at customer site with the following steps:
1. (R) Advanced Supply Chain Planner
2. (N) Supply Chain Plan / Workbench
3. Identify a planned order from Manufacturing Partner to OEM.
4. Confirm that OEM Supplier & Supplier Site of are present.
5. Release the planned order.
6. Inspect the purchase requisition created in the Requisition Lines Summary form and observe that Supplier & Site are not populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document