RA OBIEE Report "Analysis - Retail Merchandising Analytics As-Was" Not Showing Data When Selecting the Two Columns "Item Level 3 Number" and "Item Level 3 Desc"
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Analytics - Version 13.3 to 13.3.6 [Release 13.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users are trying to build the RA OBIEE report "Analysis - Retail Merchandising Analytics As-Was", no results are generated after selecting the two columns "Item Level 3 Number" and "Item Level 3 Desc". However, when selecting only the "Item Level 3 Number" column, the results are generated correctly.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log in to Oracle BIEE Home for RA
2. From the Home page, click New -> Analysis
3. The Select Subject Area pop-up appears. In this pop-up, select "Retail Merchandising Analytics As-Was". The Analysis Editor is displayed.
4. Under Subject Areas panel, expand "Retail Merchandising Analytics As-Was" -> "Item As Was".
5. Double-click columns "Item Level 3 Number" and "Item Level 3 Desc" to get them into the Selected Columns section.
6. Click the Result tab -> There is no data appearing in the Compound Layout.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms