Last updated on APRIL 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.0 to 14.0.1 [Release 14.0]
Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After resolving a cost discrepancy in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM), if quantity discrepancy was resolved using Receiver Unit Adjustment (RUA) in RMS and the invoice was summary matched, then the records for cost discrepancy are deleted from IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION table. Because of this, the invoice cannot be posted.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO) and receive it.
2. Create an invoice with both cost and quantity discrepancy.
3. Resolve cost discrepancy using RCA reason code. Notice that a record is created in IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION table.
4. Do not resolve quantity discrepancy, but re-route it to some other group.
5. Come out of matching screen.
6. Perform RUA in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) to match the receipt quantity with invoice.
7. Navigate to Summary Match screen and notice that 'Within Tolerance' for Quantity is shown as 'Yes'.
8. Click 'Online Match' and notice that invoice is matched. Also note that the data in IM_RESOLUTION_ACTION table was removed.
9. Run reimrollup batch and notice that cost discrepancy is not rolled up.
10. Run reimposting batch notice that invoice is not posted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms