Deletion of URMTCH Status Invoice Is Not Backing Out Quantities from Tables IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS, SHIPSKU, and IM_INVOICE_DETAIL
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an invoice is deleted from URMTCH status, some related table data is not correspondingly deleted or updated. As a result, the receipt is still matched, thus preventing further invoices from matching against the receipt.
1. Create and receive a PO for a couple of items.
2. Create an invoice such that one item has quantity and cost discrepancy.
3. Run automatch batch. Notice that the invoice is in 'unresolved match' status (URMTCH).
4. Check the database; there are some lines that are matched in database tables: SHIPSKU, IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS and IM_INVOICE_DETAIL
5. In REIM Document Maintenance, delete the invoice.
6. Check above database tables again. The data is still there and was not deleted or updated as expected:
SHIPSKU (qty matched not updated)
IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPTS (not deleted)
IM_INVOICE_DETAIL (not unmatched)
Further invoices cannot be matched against the receipt due to SHIPSKU and IM_PARTIALLY_MATCHED_RECEIPT not being rolled back.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms