Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The BRM 7.5 Pricing Center is not displaying the discount restriction list under the 'Discount Restrictions' tab.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create multiple discounts (namely, discount1, discount2, ..., discountN) with same service type and same event type.
2. Commit to database.
3. Create discount restriction rule between discount1 and other discounts (dependee object = discount1, dependent object = discount2, discount3, discount4 ... , discountN).
4. Commit to database.
5. The dependency objects are created in the BRM database.
6. Restart pricing center.
7. Search and load the above discounts (discount1, discount2, ..., discountN).
8. Open discount1 and check the "Discount Restrictions" tab and check the restrictions.
1. The "Discount Restrictions" tab should display the list of the restricted discounts created in step3 and step4 in the "Partially Restricted" section.
1. The "Partially Restricted" section is blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms