Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 13.2 to 13.2.7 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During forward case picking (FCP) of CF picks, when the confirm_qty attribute is attached to an item, location and process and autoconfirm attribute is enabled, RWMS fills the quantity field automatically. However, the system does not confirm the quantity field automatically and the below message is displayed:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set autoconfirm field to 'Y' in RDM_SCREEN_CANVAS_FIELD table for confirm_qty.
2. Attach confirm_qty attribute to item, FCP location and the process ( CF-PICK-SYS).
3. Attach CF_PICK_sys to item, FCP (Forward Case Pick) location and have sufficient inventory
4. Create a stock order and run distribution, check to see PICK_DIRECTIVE records are generated.
5. From RF screen, Main Menu ->Picking->Fwd case pick pack
6. Scan the pick_to_container_id, confirm the location and item
7. DMS error is displayed and the cursor is in Qty field.
8. The control should have been in the next field (pallet_id).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms