Transfer Rate Not Output for Method 'Spread from Interest Rate Code' with an Assignment Date of 'Last Repricing Date' in FTP 6.1
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing - Version 6.1 to 6.1 [Release 6]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA)
After installing Oracle Financial Services Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) 6.1, when you run an FTP process with a Transfer Pricing (TP) Rule that uses the TP Method "Spread from Interest Rate Code" with an Assignment Date of "Last Repricing Date", no Transfer Rate value is created. The TRANSFER_RATE column is not updated after running the FTP Process. However, if you change the Assignment Date to "As of Date" and re-run the FTP Process, you do get a Transfer Rate value. You expect to get a Transfer Rate regardless of the Assignment Date used in the Transfer Pricing Rule.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Funds Transfer Pricing
- Go to Assumption Specification > Transfer Pricing Rules
- Create / update a TP Rule for a product to use the Transfer Pricing Method = Spread from Interest Rate Code" with an Assignment Date = Last Repricing Date
- Go to FTP Process > Standard Process
- Create and Run an FTP Process using the TP Rule from Step 3
- Review the TRANSFER_RATE column on the instrument table
The TRANSFER_RATE column is not populated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms