Item Is Not Recognized When Scanning VPLU
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The item is not recognized when scanning the barcode of Variable Price Look-Up (VPLU) type reference.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create transactional level item in Retail Merchandising System (RMS)
2. Create VPLU item (format F) - Example: Prefix 21, item 5666
3. Range item to an available store
4. Go to SIM
5. Do inventory adjustment
6. Key In VPLU (Example: 2156660008360)
7. See message - invalid item.
8. Repeat the test with a VPLU created as level 1 and notice system behaves properly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms