Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) , when attempting to run the ReIM financials posting batch, the following error occurs:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log in to Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) and navigate to GL-Cross Reference screen.
2. Provide the set of books ID and select ‘Non-merchandise codes’ as cross-reference type.
3. Select any non-merch account and click on Query button.
4. If the segment values are already filled, then delete one of the values (dynamic or non dynamic).
5. Click on OK or OK+Repeat button. If non dynamic segment value is left empty, an alert is shown. But for dynamic values, there is no alert to force the user to enter values.
For NON-MERCH ACCOUNTS, there will be no dynamic segments. So, the user should be forced to enter the segment values for all the segments.
6. In such a setup, create Non-Merch Fixed Deals in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) (for dynamic dept/location).
7. Interface the deals with Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM). Debit Memo will be created in APPROVE status.
8. Run the Financials Posting batch and note that it aborts with an error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms