ReIM Not Mandating Entry of All Segment Values for Non Merch Account; "One or More Accounts Subjected to Posting is Invalid" Error Results in Reimposting Batch
(Doc ID 1593450.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) , when attempting to run the ReIM financials posting batch, the following error occurs:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log in to Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) and navigate to GL-Cross Reference screen.
2. Provide the set of books ID and select ‘Non-merchandise codes’ as cross-reference type.
3. Select any non-merch account and click on Query button.
4. If the segment values are already filled, then delete one of the values (dynamic or non dynamic).
5. Click on OK or OK+Repeat button. If non dynamic segment value is left empty, an alert is shown. But for dynamic values, there is no alert to force the user to enter values.
For NON-MERCH ACCOUNTS, there will be no dynamic segments. So, the user should be forced to enter the segment values for all the segments.
6. In such a setup, create Non-Merch Fixed Deals in Retail Merchandising System (RMS) (for dynamic dept/location).
7. Interface the deals with Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM). Debit Memo will be created in APPROVE status.
8. Run the Financials Posting batch and note that it aborts with an error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document