Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service Version 2.1
(Doc ID 1593703.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service - Version 2.1.0 to 2.1.0 [Release 2.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Oracle Utilities Global Business Unit is pleased to announce the general availability of Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service 2.1.
Key Features & Benefits:
Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service 2.1 includes several new capabilities and enhancements including significantly improved Commercial Account Management and Advanced Notification Management using a new Oracle Utilities Notification Center module (licensed separately).
These include the following:
- Advanced Notification Management
- Online Issues and Forms Management
- Budget Management and Billing for Billed Budgets
- Prepaid User Dashboard
- Enhanced Usage Details Web Presentment
- Start/Stop/Transfer Service Automation
- Payment Arrangement Automation
- Account Sets Management for Large Commercial Customers
- Multiple Account Usage Data Aggregation, Comparison, and Data Download
- Multiple Account Financial History
- Mobile Outage Maps
- Navigate to Oracle Software Delivery Cloud
- Select Product
- Select Platform
- Then scroll down in list and find the Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service item to download
Software Installation and Product Documentation:
Refer to the Quick Install Guide for instructions. The complete set of installation and product documentation for Oracle Utilities Customer Self Service 2.1 is available with the product download.
Please refer to the following Knowledge Articles that have important information covering potential issues with the 2.1 release:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document