Org Shipping, Receiving Or Carrier Calendar Is Not Collected In ASCP
(Doc ID 1593815.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Advanced Supply Chain Planning / Standard Data Collection
When attempting to collect Shipping/Receiving Calendars,
find that the MSC_CALENDARS table shows only MFG calendar and not the Shipping/Receiving Calendars even though profile option
MSC: Use Shipping/Receiving Calendar = Y
on the VCP destination instance.
Expect Shipping/Receiving Calendars to be collected.
-- Steps To Reproduce:
Customer states the issue can be reproduced at will at customer site with the following steps:
1. Set profile option MSC: Use Shipping/Receiving Calendar = Y on the VCP destination instance.
2. Create an organization shipping calendar on the EBS Source instance.
3. (R) Advanced Supply Chain Planner
4. (N) Collections / Oracle Systems / Standard Collection
5. View Work Day Calendar(Selct org>Tools>Work dates and select calendar type shipping and other data) This should show the calendar info for the shipping calendar but only shows mfg calendar.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document