Shipping Tax Is Not Being Calculated Corresponding to Ship-To Address
(Doc ID 1593856.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , shipping Tax is not calculated corresponding to Ship-to address.
Steps to Re-create:
1. Scan an Item on sell item screen .
2. Item got taxed based on the tax ID corresponding to that item.
3. Click Transaction, Click Send .
4. Press Yes on 'Customer Present' prompt .
5. Enter customer details and press ‘Next’.
6. Press 'Yes' on 'Same as Billing' prompt .
7. On 'Sell Item' screen, item got taxed based on the zip code entered for ‘Ship-to address’.
8. Press 'Tender' .
9. Select a shipping method and press Done.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document