Invoices in 'Ready for Match' Status Are Not Processed to 'Matched' Status by Automatch Batch: "ORA-00001: Unique Constraint Violated" Error Occurs
(Doc ID 1593900.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When one item in an invoice has quantity discrepancy and another item is not there in the receipt, then reimautomatch batch fails with the following error:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchae Order (PO) with one item and receive it fully.
2. Create an invoice for the above PO with an additional item which is not in PO/receipt.
3. Create 2 to 3 POs and invoices which are exactly matching.
4. Run reimautomatch batch and notice the following error:
"ORA-00001: unique constraint (RMS.UK_IM_QTY_DISCREPANCY) violated"
5. Also, notice that remaining invoices stay in RMTCH status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!