Sending Store Can Edit/Change the Item ID on a Transfer Request
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.2.5 to 13.2.6 [Release 13.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users at the sending store are allowed to change the item ID on a transfer request from another store and replace it with a different item ID.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. At Receiving Store (say, store 4241), create a transfer Request from sending store (4242) with an item (e.g., 1234).
2. At Sending store (4242), open the request. In the table, double click on the cell under 'Item' column on Transfer Detail screen.
3. Scan/enter/Look-up another item (say, 9999) and select. 9999 replaces item 1234.
4. User at store 4242 can accept and dispatch the transfer.
5. At Store 4241, item 9999 is displayed during receiving and user can confirm receipt.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms